Measurement control is essential to verify the success of on site machining projects. Previously and afterwards machining we always carry out dimensional controls of machined parts to identify the initial state and final state of the project in order to guarantee the achievement of project’s objective.
Some examples of measurement control are:
- Control of sterntube and shaft line alignment.
- Measurement and verification of concentricity of sterntube, shaft line and housings.
- Measurement and verification of flange and shaft taper,
- Measurement of crankpin ovality.
- Flatness control of flanges, foundation or any other elements, high precisión of 0,02mm/m and measurement range of 20m. on radius.