Hermanos Alfaro has focused its policy of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work always striving to achieve one main purpose:
Being a company dedicated to the design and production of machines and to machining services in our facilities or on site, well organized, equipped with modern means, with own product catalogue and well- known for the quality it offers, both in domestic and international markets. Additionally, it also acknowledges the importance of Environmental Management and Risk Prevention inside the company, being these subjects considered as pillars in its commitment to continuous improvement.
In order to achieve this purpose some strategic guidelines were set up:
- Performance to be based on a process of continuous improvement.
- Clear focus on customer satisfaction, adjusting working conditions to his requirements.
- Continuous monitoring of possible variances in the production system.
- Analysis of the market needs and implementation of commercial activities both in domestic and international markets.
- To ensure that staff members have appropriate training and means to contribute as much as possible to the automation of production processes.
- To severely comply with the applicable legal requirements in Quality Management, Environmental Regulations and Occupational Risk Prevention.
- To carry out the work activities in the safest possible conditions.
- To prevent contamination of the surrounding environment, promoting recycling practices and processes aimed at the recovery of generated waste or its re-use.
Due to all this, Hermanos Alfaro has attained a triple certification in compliance with the requirements of the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 and UNE-EN ISO 45001.
Likewise, we also have homologation for our welding procedures, as well as, homologations for welders following ISO standards:
- Welding procedure in cast-iron ISO 15609-1
- Homologated welders EN ISO 9606-2:2004 131 for aluminum weldings and recharge with electrode EN 287-1:111